Monday, April 18, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

It's that time of the week again, time to look for inspiration to answer the age old question....what's for dinner?

Monday: Black and brown rice with roasted veggies and kale chips
Tuesday: Almond crusted trout with salad and broccoli
Wednesday: Soft tacos with refried beans and salad
Thursday: Salmon with salad and steamed veggies
Friday: out to a friend's house...really looking forward to that!

For more inspiration visit Organization Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Do you buy all your groceries at once? I should start planning weekly items. I end up shopping and looking for recipes every day, and that gets old

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shop once a week, I used to plan the main courses then shop but lately I've been shopping first and planning second depending on what is on sale in the meat counter for the boys.

    ReplyDelete

Input? Feedback? I'd love to hear from you!