Cook millet according to directions and set aside.
- Two carrots, peeled and sliced thin on a diagonal
- One small head of bok choy, thinly sliced, white and green separated
- 1/4 onion, finely diced
- Edamame, shelled-I used frozen
- 6 mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons bragg liquid amino (or soy sauce if you're not allergic to wheat)
- 2 tablespoons chile sauce, I used sriracha
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1" fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons honey
To a steamer basket add the carrots and allow to steam for a couple of minutes then add in the edamame and the white portion of the bok choy. Steam until crisp tender. Set aside vegetables and drain the water. Add olive oil to the pan and add the onion, saute until tender. Add in the steamed vegetables and the fresh mushrooms.
When the vegetables are close to done pour 1/2 of the marinade into the pan and stir well to combine, add in the cooked millet and stir until the grains are coated with the sauce and mixed in well with the vegetables. Add the green portion on the bok choy, remove from heat, and put the lid on your pan to lightly steam the bok choy. Stir before serving and enjoy!