Monday, March 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I've been a die hard menu planner for years but I've never participated in menu plan Monday on Organization Junkie's blog, until today.  In case you're curious, here's what we'll be dining on this week:

Monday- rice pasta with vegan lemon 'cream' sauce, broccoli, asparagus and mushrooms
Tuesday- lentil soup and sandwiches
Wednesday - soft tacos, beef for the boys, tempeh for me and fresh pinto beans with salad
Thursday - white and kidney beans with roasted veggies
Friday - crunchy tacos, again beef for the carnivores and tempeh for me with refried beans and raw veggies
Saturday - thai mung bean noodles
Sunday - Happy Hour!  I'm very excited about that one!

What's on your menu this week?  For more menu planning inspiration click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Input? Feedback? I'd love to hear from you!