Thursday, August 4, 2011

Swai-hobo style


I learned a few things making this dish last night. 
  1. Tin foil is my friend, it makes for insanely easy clean up.
  2. Do not pile a bunch of vegetables on top of the fish, it impedes the cooking process!
  3. I really like tin foil.
Take whatever veggies you have, I used the following
One yellow, pre cooked, potato-quartered and thinly sliced. 
One zucchini, sliced into rounds
Red onion
Mushrooms
Fresh basil
Garlic powder
Oregano
Salt
Pepper
Olive oil

Season the vegetables with the herbs and spices, drizzle with olive oil.  Lay the vegetables down first in the tin foil square, then plop the fish on top, close up the tin foil into a sack and pop it into an oven until the fish is cooked through.  Easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Input? Feedback? I'd love to hear from you!