- Sunday is a family feast, something that takes a little more time to prepare and can be re purposed for lunches like roasts.
- Monday is our dedicated meatless day.
- Tuesday is crock pot meals, Paulo has a late soccer practice on Tuesday so this is definitely good for my sanity.
- Wednesday is our fiesta theme night
- Thursday is left overs, again, soccer practice so I'm trying to make my life easier!
- Friday will be a trip to the Orient for Asian style meals
- Saturday we're off to experience the wonders of Italian Cuisine
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Monthly menu planning
I just penciled out my first full month of menus. I've been a menu planner for quite a while, I do agree that it helps keep cost down by reducing quick trips to the store and helps me be more efficient with my kitchen time. But I usually plan week to week. Now though I'm going to jump into monthly menu planning. I printed off a blank September calendar and assigned a theme to each day of the week: