Monday, May 23, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Monday again!  I have the easiest menu to plan that I can remember in ages this week since it'll be a short week for us.  Hurray for vacation!

Monday: quinoa spirals with red sauce, asparagus and a big salad
Tuesday: rice and beans with steamed broccoli, sausages on the side for the boys
Wednesday: crunchy taco night-always a crowd pleaser
Thursday: airport dinner, oh yes, sweet Thursday you cannot come fast enough for me!!
Friday: Shabbat dinner at my sweet friend's house in sunny California, I am especially excited for Friday
Saturday/Sunday/Monday: Vacation!! 

Of course as much as I'm looking forward to vacation I actually enjoy cooking and controlling what goes into my body.  Eating healthy while out and about, in another state, can be very challenging.  Any tried and true tips and tricks to pass on before we fly out? 

What's on your menu this week?  For more inspiration visit Menu Plan Monday on Organization Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Input? Feedback? I'd love to hear from you!