Monday, June 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Last week I was flying blind in the kitchen, just winging it!  We all got fed but there was very little planning, it was a clean out the pantry and freezer week.  I love those weeks, I love looking into my fridge at the end of the week and thinking, geesh, there is no food in here!  Of course when I'm standing at the checkout of the grocery store thinking, geesh, that was a lot of money I'm not as in love with clean out the fridge week.

Here's this week's plan:
Sunday-grilled steak and chops with quinoa black eyed pea salad with roasted corn
Monday-left over meats for the boys with fresh beans, tortillas and jicama cucumber salad
Tuesday-teriyaki chicken/tofu with purple jasmine rice and steamed broccoli
Wednesday-lemon dill tuna pasta salad
Thursday-at my In Law's to celebrate my sister's birthday
Friday-shrimp tacos with fresh beans
Saturday-roasted chicken with forbidden rice and white navy beans

For more inspiration visit Menu Plan Monday on Organization Junkie's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Input? Feedback? I'd love to hear from you!